Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Something Wonderful

Wooly Knits N' Bits has created some gorgeous baby items. You have to go and peek at her cute little knitted baby hats and booties. As a soon to be Grandma she is excitedly knitting, waiting for baby!




Wooly Knits N' Bits






There is something wonderful about moving stitches back and forth on two needles. It helps me clear my mind after a stressful day. I choose my yarn for their colour and for their feel. I do not knit in acrylics, they just do not have that softness that I am looking for. I am especially fond of hand dyed yarns. I am a soon to be grandmother and I have been knitting baby items with great excitement.I knit in the car, in front of the tv, and with my cup of tea at night. I will not have more than two projects on the go at once. My etsy shop features knitted items but also wonderful yarns for you to knit with.


Check out my etsy shop at http://www.woolyknitsnbits.etsy.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kerry,
    Thanks so much for featuring me! I will write about it on my two blogs and certainly share your blog with friends and family.
    All the best,
    Wooly

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map