Sunday, March 6, 2011

Are You Ready for a Break? Enjoy the Hot Sun and Haute Pink Designs

I often escape to my art space when I am looking for a quick break or getaway.  Having the things that I love in my studio space adds to the relaxing ambiance. Some of my favourite things in my studio are my vanilla scented candle, special gifts and words of comfort that friends have given me over the years, pictures of my family and a few of my favourite art pieces from other fabulous artists. My art space is my sanctuary when I need a little space to get away from life's every day tasks.
 What kinds of special things do you keep in your space?


This is the time of year when everyone is looking for an escape from the cold and winter weather. A tropical getaway in one of these eco-friendly handmade swimsuits is a must.
Enjoy a visit to Haute Pink Designs http://www.etsy.com/shop/HautePinkDesigns where you may find your perfect swimsuit for that special Spring Break.

by Haute Pink Designs
Haute Pink Designs began in 2005. In 2008 swimsuits became Haute Pink's full focus. All swimsuits are designed and made by owner Laura Ashton in a home studio...NO SWEAT SHOPS! Haute Pink aspires to help women's feel confident and sexy in swimwear. A passion for color is the driving force as well as creative yet practical designs. All swimsuits are fully lined and come with removable pads for added shape and support.


Haute Pink is unique because you can build your own swimsuit! Just choose a design, mix and match top and bottoms sizes and select any fabric combination you would like! Customer service is very important to Haute Pink, if your swimsuit does not fit you right send it back with the tags still on and we will send you another suit free of any shipping charges.

We are excited to soon be bringing in an Eco swimsuit fabric! Made 100% out of recycled plastic and made in the USA, not overseas. Re-using plastic helps our planet by keeping this refuse from our landfills. Manufacturing in North America uses less oil because the fabric does not have to be shipped from overseas. All in all this reduces the negative impact on our beautiful planet and beaches!

  Visit Laura's facebook page for more information http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haute-Pink-Designs/175627959122080 .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map