Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Handmade Jewelry and Home Decor Ideas for the Holidays


I have a jewelry and home decor accessories shop - mostly jewelry. I have been open on Etsy for about five months and I make unique, beaded, whimsical and sometimes conservative jewelry aimed at the career crowd of women. I started out making jewelry that had a 60s twist to it, but found that it wasn't fashion forward enough for today's market so I started making statement pieces that women could wear in the office and that would transform into evening wear just as easily.



In my handcrafted, beaded jewelry shop, you will find a large selection of home decor accessories, semi-preious stone jewelry as well as beaded necklaces, beaded earrings, beaded bracelets from my handcrafted, beaded jewelry shop.

My home decor accessories are concentrated for small gatherings, wine charm sets and wine toppers. They make good hostess gifts or housewarming gifts.I hope you enjoy my home decor accessories, beaded necklaces, beaded earrings, and beaded bracelts.




3 comments:

  1. I've seen your shop and when it comes to your designs and colour combining your items are unique and interesting!
    Good Luck!
    Denise
    from
    Beaded Embellishments
    http://www.beadedembellishments.etsy.com
    http://www,beadedembellishments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my shop on your blog. You did a great job of showing both my jewelry and my home decor items and describing both. I appreciate the plug for my shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those wine glass charms in the first picture are so adorable! That's a really creative idea :)
    --Alyssa of Chewlry

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map