Friday, November 12, 2010

Adorable Stocking Stuffers

Do you need some adorable handmade stocking stuffers for your favourite little ones?
Try Dove Desings at http://www.etsy.com/shop/sowega.

I'm Sowega, my shop is Dove Designs. I make hairbows, headbands,and hair accessories. I've been selling locally for a couple of years and I'm fairly new to Etsy. I design fun bows that are cute and appealing to all types of girls, from sporty tomboys to girlie girls!


I sell hairbows, clippies, and headbands. My items are custom-made for you! My goal is to have a fast turn around so you have your items as quickly as possible!

 Make great stocking stuffers!

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map