Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sew Upscale





Sew Upscale on Etsy designs and creates original handmade fabric postcard art quilts. Her specialty is landscape and nature post cards. The cards are made by layering fabric to create the design and then stitching each layer. Enjoy a visit to her fabulous shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/SewUpscale.




















by Sew Upscale
Since I was a small child, I have loved to sew. Starting with making and designing doll clothes, I have tried all forms of sewing from making a full sized quilt to making pocketbooks, children's clothes and I even made a suit for my husband one time. I am now obsessed with making the quilted fabric postcard art quilts. Landscape postcards are my speciality and I especially am drawn to the mountains. I have tons of fabric and thread but still love to buy more! Other than two quilting classes, I am self taught. My art is also featured in a small gallery in Old Fort, N.C.called The Appalachian Artisan Society Gallery. I was born in Asheville, NC and still live in western NC.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SewUpscale



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map