Monday, June 22, 2009

Viewing The World From A Different Perspective


Creating is a reflective process. It often begins with inspiration and ends in a new appreciation of the process. Sometimes creating is emotional and leaves one feeling empowered or drained depending on the type of impact creating that work had. It is through the creative process that artists share a little piece of themselves. Viewing the creation often asks others to look at things from a different perspective. Sometimes we view the piece and resonate quite loudly with acceptance and approval. There are also pieces that engage us to really think about the artist's perspective and how it relates to our own sense of reality and life. Sometimes we are looking for something to simply take our cares away and offer a smile. JV photography offers to open your mind and have you view his images through a different perspective. Enjoy.




JV Photography








I'm a photographer that lives in Miami. I had studied photography when I was in school, but it kind of lost focus for me as time went by. A couple of months ago I was able to attend several gallery showings and art gallery debuts and my interest was immediately sparked. I decided to get back into photography and have slowly been building up my collection.
Why did I choose photography? Well, when I'm out taking pictures I am able to slow down and relax while having the ability to share my thoughts, ideas and emotions with people, and this is all accomplished through a simple photograph. It also allows me to open the minds of people so that they can view the world from a different perspective, one that is unique and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map