Thursday, October 2, 2008

Flower Bed Head's Studio Tour

(Click on the title above to see her video)

Flower Bed Head

I love Flower Bed Head's shop. Her shop is so unique and whimsical.
I especially liked her "Time Flys Necklace" (see below).
It seems very fitting to my life right now~see yesterday's blog!


FlowerBedHead's Shop

Welcome to the FlowerBedHead Garden of suprizes!!!In this Shop you never know what is going to pop up ~ In my shop you will find my artwork- in various forms. I also have quite a collection of vintage items that you will find from time to time.Thank you for checking it out...hope you fall in love with the things I love.

Check out her Etsy shop at http://www.flowerbedhead.etsy.com/

Here is a video of her studio- Have a look!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vUxLEwC3x0

2 comments:

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map