Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Craig's List

Well I joined Craig's list the other day and posted my first add. It was quite easy and relatively painless. I was expecting something more spectacular with all of the hipe but it was straight forward with no bells or whistles. After you sign up with a user name and password, you simply choose a city to list your add in. Next you fill in the title for Craig's list for your add and a description of what you are selling. I basically did a general description and listed my websites to connect my Etsy shops and blog. I'm not sure if there is anything else I can do to make it work in a better way for me. Maybe someone knows a trick. When I reasearched Craig's list there were a few cautions about what people are selling and scams . All in all it seems like a pretty harmless venture. If you click on the title "Craig's List" above it will bring you directly to the site.

Have a look and check it out for yourself!



Here is my new ad. I just realized that you can add pictures too.

Have a peek.



http://soo.en.craigslist.ca/art/866698110.html



Here is a picture and little bio about Craig.



Craigslist is a central network of online communities, featuring free online classified advertisements (with jobs, internships, housing, personals, erotic services, for sale/barter/wanted, services, community, gigs, resume, and pets categories) and forums on various topics. (From Wikipedia).

Craigslist Inc.

Type
Private
Founded
1995 (Incorporated 1999)
Founder
Craig Newmark
Headquarters
San Francisco Bay Area, USA[1]
Area served
450 cities in 50 countries
Key people
Jim Buckmaster (CEO)
Revenue
not published
Owner
Craig Newmark
Employees
25
Website
craigslist.org
Type of site
classifieds, forums
Advertising
none
Registration
optional
Available in
English, French, German, Spanish
Launched
1995
Current status
active

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map