Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Do What You Love!

Simple Stitches has been sewing since she was a little girl. Whether your passion has been life long or a new pursuit...it is probably something you love to do and couldn't live without. People ask me all of the time where do I find the time to create as a busy mom, teacher and coach. I respond that I find the time for myself and it is what I Love to do! If you take care of yourself first and do what you love ,you will happily have time for others. Now go and have fun doing what you love!
Simple Stitches 101


I've been sewing since I was a little girl. I haven't always had a sewing room, but I always seem to take over a section of the house and make it my "creative cocoon". I love the fact that I am able to see all of my fabrics while I work. It allows me to be more creative, and try new combinations. I also love wool and woolfelt, and have an extensive collection of those as well. When I'm not at my full time job, you can find me creating in my favorite room ! Come and see what I've made....http://www.simplestitches101.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map