Sunday, September 30, 2012

1 Tree Yoga





 



Visit our fabulous featured Etsy shop 1treeyoga  http://www.etsy.com/shop/1treeyoga
The 1Treeyoga shop has a collection of handmade shoulder bags and yoga mat bags. Each bag is sewn with love and care. Her yoga mat bags are made to provide the utmost protection for your mat, while allowing you to express yourself with the style that matches your personality. 1treeyoga is committed to developing products of functionality and style for your life. 1 treeyoga shares that all of her products are made with the same passion that motivates us to practice yoga.     Namaskar

 
 


 
I loved to make crafts as a young child. I would give handmade gifts for birthday and Christmas gifts. When I was in my twenties I worked at an arts and crafts store. It seems like I have been doing this as far back as I can remember.

 


 15 years ago I started practicing yoga. I wanted to share the joy of yoga with others. I picked the best way I knew making yoga accessories. With the support of my husband I decided to open a shop on
Nature inspires me to be creative, especially the beach. I also love trees. From the beautiful green summer tree to the bare grey winter tree.


I am a nut over quotes. I have so many favorites that I keep written down in notebooks but here are just a few.

"Only loving thoughts are true, anything else is an appeal for healing and help."
                                                                                                      The Course

"Hatred is never appeased by hatred in this world; it is appeased by LOVE."
                                                                                                      Buddha

Visit 1treeyoga on facebook.com/1treeyoga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map