Tuesday, November 11, 2008

When The Snow Flies

A Time To Reflect

Well the snow has officially landed in Northern Ontario. We are very fortunate to experience the four seasons and each is magnificent. I love the first snow, so clean and white. It glistens in the sun and blankets the ground signalling the beginning of a season of hibernation. I think the snow often forces me to slow down and savour the time inside. That is when I love to create the most. When it is cold and chilly outside, I am wrapped snugly in a warm robe complete with fuzzy slippers. My girls love to spend time in the art room creating with me which adds to the warmth I feel. I am glad that nature gives me the time to reflect and rejuvenate at such a busy time.

"Snow Much Fun" ~ one of my wintertime snow creations
www.folkartbykerry.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely image of warmth, beauty and creativity, not to mention those fluffy slippers (I done a pink pair as well).

    Found you through Shotee Honee's blog, and thoroughly enjoyed my visit. All the best ~ Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map